Coffee Enema’s would have to be one of the most underestimated treatments [in assisting a person] to reach a higher level of health and healing.
It is also a treatment that is fundamentally misunderstood. By applying the use of a coffee enema and not changing your diet to include juices and potassium rich broths, fruits and vegetables is of little or no benefit to your health. Although they can be used for relief of migraine headaches and serve as a useful treatment if you have over indulged in the wrong types of food and drink.
Coffee enemas were discovered and developed by Dr. Max Gerson around 1930’s, he used them [as his daughter Charlotte Gerson still does to this day, in her clinic in the United States] in conjunction with juices and a strict diet and lifestyle regime to assist terminally ill patients.
The basic principle of Coffee enemas is based on years of documented scientific research and experience.
What you will need:
- 1 enema kit, includes enema canister, tube, clamp and catheter.
- 2 tablespoons Organic fine ground Coffee
- Coffee plunger or glass jug and strainer
- 1 litre filtered Water
- Towels and Pillows (for your comfort)
What to do:
- Boil filtered water, place 2 tbsp. of Coffee in plunger and add boiling water, allow to cool to body temp.
- Prepare your bathroom, you will need to be close to a toilet.
- The enema canister needs to be hung approx 1 meter above your body, the liquid is gravity fed.
- Make sure the clamp is closed before you fill the canister.
- Make yourself comfortable with towels and pillows, you might like to use an old towel as you may have some leakage.
- Fill the canister, lay down, apply lubricant to the catheter, insert catheter into your anus, unclamp tube and allow approx 50ml of liquid to flow into the colon, close the clamp.
- Continue to insert further liquid until you feel comfortable.
- Every person is different, the amount of liquid you can hold will vary from person to person, and even then depending on when you have used your bowels last will determine how much liquid you will be able to hold.
- The objective is to hold up to 1 litre of liquid (or as much as you are comfortable holding) for approx. 12 to 15 minutes.
- When you feel the need to expel the liquid, close the clamp, remove the catheter, and use the toilet.
- Stay there until you have cleared all the liquid.
- If you have not used all the liquid in the canister you may go back and insert more a number of times.
Cleaning your enema kit:
- Using hot soapy water, wash all your equipment thoroughly and lastly rinse with hot water.
- Be aware this equipment should not be shared
- Place your Enema kit in an appropriate bag and store in a dry, clean place.
Coffee Enemas are such a beneficial treatment that you can do in the comfort of your own home, whenever you want to do them.
If you are stimulated by caffeine I suggest you do these treatments in the morning, any later and it may keep you awake.