Colon Hydrotherapy Treatment Information
When you book an appointment, please allow approx. 1-2 hours as each treatment length will vary according to how your body responds that day.
Initial consultation treatment time is approximately 45-50 minutes. In your initial consultation, your current and past medical history as well as any concerns you may have will be addressed and considered to establish a foundation of information in order to design an individual treatment plan especially for you.
I allow an hour and a half for first appointments to so your body to be introduced to the therapy properly and the treatment is not rushed in anyway.
Preparation regime for your Colon Hydrotherapy
To get the most from your colonic treatments, it is recommended that you undertake the following dietary changes two days prior to treatment:
- Drink three litres of purified water each day
- Drink fresh vegetable and fruit juices. Tip: try a blend or beetroot, carrot, celery, orange and ginger
- Eat healthy and nourishing foods
- Cut out meat, dairy, wheat, fried or processed foods
- Cut out soft drink and alcohol
Immediately before treatment
Eating a meal two hours before the colonic treatment is idea, however in the two hours leading up to your treatment no food or beverages can been consumed. It is also extremely important for you to be in a calm state of mind before your treatment. Listen to soothing music, take deep breaths and relax. It will help your body to relax during treatment.
Post Colon Hydrotherapy Treatments
Immediately after your colonic, ensure you have a glass of water and probiotics to restore friendly flora to the colon.
In the days following, you will need to follow a similar diet to the preparation:
- Drink plenty of purified or alkaline water in-between meals 2-3 litres per day
- Drink fresh vegetable and fruit juices where possible
- Incorporate as many fresh green vegetables (along with all vegetables) into your meals
- Eat smaller and leaner portions of meat and try grilled or baked fish rather than fried
- Limit sugar, bad carbohydrates, fast food, carbonated drinks and alcohol